The module “Digital Image Processing Basics” contains a set of slides that might come in handy for teaching and learning the very basics of the subject. The set contains visual representations of the following topics:
- The Histogram. Basics and typical distributions
- Elements of (SAR) image interpretation.
- File Storage Orders. Band Sequential, Band Interleaved by Line, Band Interleaved by Pixel.
- RGB composites. Definitions and SAR methods.
- What means resolution? Different perspectives on digital images.